Registration Now Open for Building Your Professional Leadership Brand on March 17th!
Advance Your Personal Growth and Organizational Effectiveness in 2017 by Joining One of Our Leadership Workshops!
velocityHUB’s premier leadership development program designed to provide both seasoned and rising executives an opportunity to network and engage each other, share experiences and perspectives, and learn the skills needed to be an effective strategic leader in today’s dynamic business environment.
$650.00 per session or $1,950.00 for the full 6 session program, includes 1 free coaching session at the end of the program for each student.
Register Using the Form on the Right.
Your Instructor and Coach Kim Crider, Partner at velocityHUB, has 30 years of experience as a proven industry and military leader.
- Major General, US Air Force Reserve
- CIO/Executive IT Consultant, Harvard University
- Led Over 15,000 People in Locations around the World
- Drove Over $2 Billion in Company Savings
- Avid Marathon Runner
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Building Your Professional Leadership Brand -March 17, 9am- 3pm
You have a brand whether you know what it is or not. What you may not know is whether your brand is propelling you and your
organization forward, or holding you back. High performers have a consistent brand that differentiates them from the rest of the pack.
Designed for executives and directors, this engaging one-day program provides you the insights and tools to develop and apply your leadership brand to maximize your influence and impact.
Results & Outcomes
¤ UNDERSTAND the Components of a Great Brand
¤ IDENTIFY Your Leadership Brand
¤ BUILD Your Unique Leadership Brand Plan
¤ LEARN How to Manage and Align Your Leadership Brand to Maximize Your Influence & Drive Results
¤ APPLY 3 Actions Immediately to Continue to Strengthen Your Leadership Brand
COMING SOON – LET US HOLD YOU A SEAT BY REGISTERING TODAY!
Strategic Leadership – Part I –
- Innovative Thinking
- Crafting and Conveying a Compelling Vision
- Developing Options, and Building an Effective Plan of Action
Strategic Leadership – Part II
- Managing Challenges and Changing Course
- Assessing Progress and Driving Results
Building and Leading High Performance Teams
- Finding, Developing and Keeping the Best Talent
- Building a High Performance Team of Teams
- Leading by Letting Go
Executive Speaking & Presentations
- Establishing your Executive Presence, Setting the Baseline and Using Visual Keys
- Using the Power of Stories to Engage your Audience
- Real-time Speaker Training and Feedback
Building a Culture of Engagement
- Connecting with Your Culture
- Leading Change in Age of Millennials
- Active Engagement Across the Organization that Delivers Strategic Results